“Bespoke Tours for Groups
to the Battlefields”
WWI and WWII Battlefield Tours
1. Contact us as soon as possible, tell us where you would like to go, your objectives and learning outcomes, we will also need some other information from you:
If you or any member of your party have any disabilities, it is extremely important that we make the necessary arrangements to make your tour go smoothly. We must therefore insist that you contact our offices on 01454 269764 before completing any reservation to ensure compatibility for the tour that you choose.
If you are not sure on anything or want some advice on any of this - just ask, we can help.
2. We will send you a personalised proposal normally within a couple of days.
3. Consider your proposal and let us know if you could like to make any amendments.
4. Gain approval for your tour and promote to students.
5. Once you are ready to go ahead we will send you a booking form, a 35% deposit is required to secure your booking and your final balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure (please note that this may vary with flight inclusive tours).
6. Full passengers lists will be required before you depart and we will advise you of the date we need this information, as it does vary and will be dependent on destination and method of travel.
7. CGT Battlefields confirmation invoice will be issued and if taking a guide you will be put in touch with them to start working on your bespoke itinerary.
8. A month before departure we will be back in touch and will issue your travel documents and a full tour pack, which contains all the information you need for your tour.
9. We will be on hand throughout the process and during your tour to ensure that everything runs smoothly and your tour is a complete success.
CGT Battlefields is a specialist tour operator, our tours cover World War I and World War II battlefields across Europe providing inspirational tours to the sites of The Great War and Second World War.
Visiting the battlefields from any conflict, is a truly captivating and moving experience, though some of the battlefields are nearly 100 years old, the soldiers who fought here had similar backgrounds, dreams and hopes as many of us. A Battlefield Tour allows you to understand these events, remember the sacrifices made and recognise how these shaped the world we see today.
World War 1 and World War 2 Battlefield Tours and Holidays for Groups
CGT Battlefield Tours, a specialist group travel operator, providing guided inspirational tours to the sites of World War I and II in Belgium, France and Holland.
We're a specialist group travel operator, we use only the very best coaches on its holidays. Travel you can Trust. Contact us for details
Contact CGT Battlefield Tours, a specialist group travel operator, providing inspirational tours to the battlefield sites of World War I and II.
Close 'Click here to close extra information'
World War 1 Battlefield Tours
WW1 - WW2 Holidays for Groups
CGT Battlefield Tours, a specialist group travel operator, providing inspirational tours to the sites of World War I and II in Belgium, France and Holland.
Customised World War 1 and 2 Battlefield Tours
Looking to visit some of the battlefields of the Great War and WW2? CGT Battlefield Tours, a specialist group travel operator, can arrange the perfect trip.
Ypres Flanders Battlefield Tours
Visit the Ypres Battlefield in Flanders. One of The Great War 1914 - 1918 battlefield tours offered by CGT, the specialist WW1 / WW2 group travel operator.
Arnhem Battlefield Tours
Operation Market Garden at Arnhem in WW2 could have shortened the war quite considerably, but for some bad luck. See the battlefield for yourself.
DDay Battlefield Tours | Normandy
Visit the DDay Battlefields in Normandy and see first hand where the bridgeheads were established. One of the Inspirational tours from CGT Battlefields.
Somme Battlefield Tour
Visit the Somme Battlefield of the Great War 1914 - 1918 on a guided tour with CGT Battlefield Tours. Inspirational tours to the sites of World War I and II.
Cost Effective WW1, WW2 Battlefield Tours
CGT Battlefield Tours, offers hotel accommodation to suit your groups holiday budget. We have negotiated special rates at all ideally suited locations.
Booking a World War 1, WW2 Battlefield Tours
Book your Battlefield Tours with CGT, a specialist group travel operator, providing guided, informative and inspirational tours to the sites of World War I and II.
Battlefield Tours for Clubs
Run a War gaming Club, or other Social Group / Association? CGT Battlefield Tours can provide an informative, inspirational, tours to the sites of World War I and II.
"The tour was great and the guide was excellent. I had no problems at any stage, the coach company was excellent and helpful as were the staff at the hotel so I really can't fault it. Your own organisation was also faultless and hassle free. I will certainly pass on your details to friends at other establishments"
Mr C. - Normandy Tour
"Be grateful if you could pass on my thanks to Amport & District Coaches for Tony last weekend. not only is he an excellent driver he knows the area well and probably what was most important was that he had an excellent rapport with teachers and pupils."
Mr P. - Normandy Tour
"Zoi and her team were extremely helpful with the booking of hotels and transport. Their very helpful and experienced staff minimalized the hassle, particularly when we made last minute changes. I would be very happy to deal with the company again"
Mr R. Ypres Tour
"From the outset all of my cares and concerns were taken care of. In all we had a fantastic three days and ultimately this must be down to Zoi Pearce and the team"
Ms H. The Somme and Ypres Tour
CGT Battlefields Ltd
6 Avon Road
T: 01454 269764
M: 07542 788905